Policies at The Avalon Hotel
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
- The Avalon’s rooms and indoor spaces are non-smoking.
- Please don’t burn candles.
- Rooms are on upper floors and the building does not have an elevator or bell services.
- Pets are not allowed at The Avalon Hotel
- Rates are subject to government taxes.
- The rooftop deck is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend reservations require a two-night stay and holiday weekend reservations require a minimum three-night stay.
- Deposit policy: You will be charged one night’s room charges plus tax 30 days before you check in. Some packages will be charged in full when you make the reservation.
- Cancellation policy: If you have to cancel within 30 days, you’ll be assessed a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within seven days of your stay will be charged the first night’s stay.
- Packages and extras will be obligated to the cancellation policies of the vendors and partner businesses.
- **Please note: If you have not booked either Room 101 or Room 201, your selected room will only accommodate 2 guests (extra children and infants cannot be accommodated).